Monday, December 05, 2005

Ok my arm has been twisted....

So I have had a little pressure from people that I need to start a blog, I kept thinking one day... but my friend Lisa kept encouraging me to do so. My dh Mark did as well. Lisa actually set it all up for me. LOL So here I am. I spent yesterday reading many blogs of people from the triple dueces in Iraq. I appreciate their blogs and the things they do for our Country. I love staying home with my kiids on a daily basis. It is difficult at times to do it but I am so grateful for the oppurtunity to do so. I have 2 super great kids whom I am very proud of. They are awesome and they teach me new things every day. I have a 8 year old that was just baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am so proud of that boy. He is strong in all the things he does. He knows what he believes and he makes sure he lets everyone know what that is.

His brother to is a strong boy. He has Cerebal Palsy and also has Cystic Fibrosis. He has the excuse of life is hard but you would never know it with the way he responds to life. He smiles all the time (well unless he wants a new toy or a new game for nintendo LOL) but he reminds me all the time to take your struggles and do with it what you will but enjoy life. Celebrate. I am so proud of both of them.

My dh Mark is the best. He is so supportive and makes me go scrapbooking to get out of the house. He is always trying to make my life easier and he is the best. So this is just my brief introduction in getting my life out there.

Basically my life is centered around my family and my religion and my friends. I feel blessed to be among all of them....

8 Comments:

Blogger Lisa M. said...

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome ! ! !

I am so glad you finally made it here. *smile* It's nice to have you in the blogging world.

You do have a wonderful family I feel very blessed to know you all.

I am gonna put a welcome up on my site.

I too like the 222 blogs. They are my most favorites. So much love and courage there.

WELCOME again! It is fantastic to have you here!

10:46 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Thanks for all the kind words! Love you lots!

MRKH

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Maren said...

Welcome Jodi! It's good to see you here.

4:53 AM  
Blogger s'mee said...

Welcome Jodi! I have heard so much about you from reading Mark's blog and so I am glad to get to know you even better.

Wahoo!

7:48 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Welcome Jodi. It was good meeting you and I look forward to reading your blog.

7:51 AM  
Blogger David B. said...

Hi Jodi,

Welcome to blog world! I came here via Lisa's blog. I'll be stopping by again to see what you have to say.

A blog can be a wonderful outlet, and a way to communicate with others that would would never otherwise meet.

In looking at who all has commented on your blog thus far, I think you will find yourself in some good company. These are all fine people. In time, you will find that you already have much in common with them.

I wish you and your family the best.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Island Queen said...

Welcome Jodi!! I left a comment on Lisa's blog - duh. :-) Looking forward to getting to know you better! I've just started reading Mark's blog. You have a good husband.

Much aloha,
Analei

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Bill Williams said...

hey jodi, I didn't realize that your son had cystic fibrosis!!! I have a friend in North Carolina that has it too, and from what she's told me, it's no picnic, but then what in life is? My thoughts and prayers go out to you and mark and the boys that you have the best possible life

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home