Sunday, December 11, 2005

I am so blessed...

I have spent the day at church. It has been a couple of weeks since I have been there. Jake was sick, I was sick, I went to a different ward where Mark was talking in their church...

As I was sitting in Sacrament meeting I partook of the sacrament and felt the Spirit so strong. I kept thinking of all my blessings. I will just name a few here.

I really have the best husband in the world. He is so wonderful in doing EVERYTHING he can to support me and the kids. It is more then just getting up and going to work too. Although we appreciate that very much. He gets up with the boys and gets them ready for bed. (He does it even though he doesn't want to have to do it) He plays Yug-e-oh with Brendon. Brendon just switched from Pokemon to Yug-e-oh. Mark researched them and learned out to play so that he could have a special bond with Brendon. He does whatever the kids enjoy. What a great thing this is. Can you imagine doing whatever hobby your child does. I need to do more with the kids... LOL

He does so many things for me. In addition to helping with kids n s omany ways he makes sure my needs are met. He listens to me when I am frustrated, he makes dinner at times. Yesterday he made lunch then came in and got me a diet coke and ice and poured it all for me. He always does the little things that are so sweet.

He is always trying to ng for our family and others and is so giving. He loves to help take care of others. Or at least he likes the feeling when it is all done.

This part took longer then I thought so I will write more about my blessings because I actually could go on forever about my loving husband. I sure am glad I get to spend FOREVER with him. I love you Mark!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Maren said...

What a beautiful tribute. Counting our blessings is so wonderful to do.

5:03 AM  
Anonymous PattiAnn said...

You hear so much about those "little boy" husbands that never grow up and are more of a burden to their wives than a partner, but I am blessed with a wonderful husband too. He helps with everything that I need, from cleaning, laundry to cooking. Sometimes I can do it all, sometimes I can't and he just steps in and takes care of it. I get breakfast in bed nearly every weekend. He's my best friend. He tells me he loves me every single day. We girls with great husbands are truly blessed.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home